- Professional design instead of amateur products using after market material
- No plastic, 100% metal construction
- Tilts and rolls +/- 25 degrees
- 360 degrees of swivel
- Quick release
- All instructions and hardware are included.
- Powder-coating finish instead of raw material type no finish.
If your projector is not listed as a compatible model, it does not mean the mount would not work
Here are some ways to find it out 1. Must Haves - Necessities for ceiling mounting
a) The projector must be able to flip the image upside down. When mounted, the projector is with its bottom up. For example, Sharp PG-B10S could not. 99% of the projectors between 2LB to 20 LB could do the work.
b) The projector does have 3 or 4 threaded holes on the bottom, they could vary from 2.5mm (about 1/10 inch) to 6mm (about 1/4 inches)
c) The projector is at the right dimension. Normally projectors > 20 LB have a too big outer box for this mount.
Make Certain - Sufficient Conditions
Email seller with following info, if possible, the easier way is send a picture with a penny or tape shown.
a) The Brand and Model of your projector.
b) The distance between the 3 or 4 screw holes.
- If your projector is less than 8 LB, ignore this step.
- If any distance between the screws are less than 10 inches, ignore this step
- If your projector has three holes, denoted by A, B, C, please measure the distance between any two of them, A-B, B-C, C-A
- If 4 holes, denoted by A, B, C, D, measure one diagonal and 4 sides, or A-B, B-C, C-D, D-A, A-C